Bohning's Serveless Peep It® with tube connector (tube not included) is a time saver due to its revolutionary design. No more having to serve in your peep and no more accidentally cutting or burning your bowstring during the peep removal process.
Available in three sizes:
- 3/16" (.187") (4.76mm)
- 7/32" (.218") (5.54mm)
- 1/4" (.250") (6.35mm)
- Using a Bow Press, divide the string into two halves.
- Place Peep It in between the parted string and feed string into helical groves.
- While relaxing the bow press, maintain upward pressure on the Peep It to secure the string in the grooves. Adjust the Peep up or down as required by repeating this process.
- Connect tube (not included) - one end connects to Peep It with tube connector, the other end wraps around the buss cable.
- Wax the bowstring with Bohning's Seal-Tite, Tex-Tite, or other Bohning brand waxes, and that’s it!
DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW AS THE ANCHOR KNOT MAY DISLODGE FROM THE CABLE, CAUSING BODILY HARM!
Patent No. US 10,161,708 B1